Thursday, January 18, 2018

J, Zapata

Drums Pa (past Berwick - about 50 minutes away for us)
I can't remember what took us out this way, I know we were geocaching, but I think we headed this direction for a reason...  anyway, we found a few geocaches in the woods in the middle of nowhere.  Then we headed towards the highway, planning to stop for drinks at the convenience store and head home. 

 As we pulled in to the convenience store right beside the highway on and off ramps, there sat one of my favorite things - a food truck!  More of a permanent structure really, but no real seating, just walk up and order like a food truck.   We took our orders to go and stopped at the rest stop on down the highway to eat.  It was the BEST mexican food I've had.  



There is a small seating area outside...


and some interesting artwork to browse while you wait for your food...



We had reason to drive out this way again recently - and the food is still amazing!




=====================


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll read the comments and approve them to post as soon as I can! Thanks for stopping by!