Thursday, July 6, 2017

Cedar Chest Collections (thrift store) in Mifflinburg Pa

8552 Old Turnpike Rd, Mifflinburg, PA 17844
Located in the old Earls Bike shop, on the right as you drive into Mifflinburg

 I can't believe I lost the other photos I had of the building and some of the items inside.  But apparently I did...  This is a great place.  Reasonable prices.  Large selection.  A lot of furniture, appliances, children's clothing and LOTS of children's toys.  I bought a three wheeler for $3, a little tikes slide for 8, and a little tikes picnic table for $20, along with a pack n play for $25.   There were several pack n plays at various prices based on their condition, I bought the nicest one.  I was very pleased with the prices!

Their consignment policy, as posted on the door - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll read the comments and approve them to post as soon as I can! Thanks for stopping by!