Sunday, October 22, 2017

Places To Eat - Rics - CLOSED

PERMANENTLY CLOSED

Located on rt 405, near the Lewisburg Bridge.
This is another of my favorites.  I particularly love the patio - where Molly can sit with us while we eat.  Ric's hosts a Haven To Home night once a month in the summer, where you can bring your dogs to sit with you on the patio, and a portion of the price of your meal benefits Haven To Home.


 They have all sorts of specials here, it's definitely worth watching their facebook page, but we have always just ordered sandwiches.  And they have always been VERY, VERY good.


 The last time we were in, the patio was closed for the season, so we ate inside.  Wow.  I hadn't been inside in probably two owners - I don't remember what it was called the last time I was inside. But it did not look like it looks now.  It's casual, pub feel, and but nice!

And I'm always happier when a restaurant has vingegar on the table for my fries...



And isn't this awesome?  Ric's Pay It Forward Campaign - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll read the comments and approve them to post as soon as I can! Thanks for stopping by!