Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Taber Museum, Williamsport PA



My pictures will not even begin to do this place justice.  When I was here, I was snapping a few pics with our own family history in mind, it didn't even cross my mind to take pics for this blog.


The train display alone could be it's own museum.  And the farm implements.  And the art work is gorgeous - most of it is from the Park House collection and it is worth the $7.50 entrance fee just to see the art.  Then the room displays, and the fossil area, and, the amazing, huge, doll house.  Did I mention that you walk in the doors and walk right into a 1908 Ford?


Definitely, definitely worth the admission - this would be a great way to spend a rainy (or snowy!) afternoon!




858 WEST FOURTH STREET
WILLIAMSPORT, PA 17701-5824
(570) 326-332

FEES
Adults: $7.50
Seniors: $6.00
Children: $5.00
Families: $20.00 Up to 2 adults + children
AAA or Military discount available

HOURS
Open year-round
Tuesday - Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sundays open May 1 to October 31


 This is a dog operated butter churn

That coffee pot is just my size!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll read the comments and approve them to post as soon as I can! Thanks for stopping by!