Sunday, May 27, 2018

Places To Eat - Iron Fork, Danville pa

1301 Bloom Road
Danville, PA 17821.
Open 7 days a week.

Today, on a whim, we had Sunday lunch at the Iron Fork restaurant in Danville.  

It's part of the Frosty Valley Country Club, but you do not need to be members to eat there.  The restaurant is open to the public.


When you walk in the door, look to the right.  I really don't have to tell you this, you can't miss it.  There's a painting there that is absolutely amazing.  My photos do not even come close to doing it justice.  You need to see this in person!  It's multi media, the stones and the rail on the left are added media.  The rest is painted.  I do enjoy art, but it's rare that I find anything I love as much as I love this piece.  It's especially perfect, since Danville is the birth place of the t-rail. 




We ordered the Fish Tacos & The Danville House Pot Roast.
Both were absolutely fantastic.  
Our bill was $24 before tip.  



The views here are beautiful.  It was raining today, but there is also outdoor seating.
The sitting area outside of the hostess area

 


Definitely one of our new favorite places to eat!



=====================


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll read the comments and approve them to post as soon as I can! Thanks for stopping by!