- Our Favorite Restaurants By Theme. (Looking for the best pizza, or best gyro? That list is here.)
- Facebook Photo Album Of Our Restaurant Adventures
- The Traveling Food Blogger Group On Facebook (share photos of your restaurant meals, see what others have tried)
- Where To Find The Food Trucks
- Farmers Markets In Our Area
Restaurants By Town:
* Designates Our Favorites
- *The Allenwood Cafe (rural family diner)
- *Weavers Pizza (and ice cream!)
- Cherokee Tap Room
- *Woody's - they have an amazingly large menu, and everything we have tried has been great!
- *The Iron Fork
- *Galera Dos Mexican
- *The Old Forge (order the soft pretzels!)
- *The Pine Barn Inn
- LT Evans (great steak,but didn't care for the sandwich & salad)
- Whadda Pizza - Order a sweet sauce pizza with bacon for something different! Yum!
- *The Dewart Country Store (Warning - the coffee is instant) Great subs and wraps, very reasonably priced. No indoor seating, but as long as the weather is nice, there is plenty of seating on the porch
- Kathys (great little diner, mostly local grown food!)
- The Tivoli Tavern
- *The Jerseytown Tavern
- The Arrowhead (Dan loves this place, me, not so much. It's mostly food I cook at home, other than the "pig in a blanket" they are famous for)
- *Lisa's Milltown Deli
- Marlin's Sub Shop
- The Well Cafe (at Christ Wesleyan Church - limited menu, but great for long lunches with friends)
- Fetters (Great Subs!)
- Randalls West Branch Eatery (The new owners have really made this a cute place! Great decor, simple good food, sandwiches, etc)
- The Italian Terrace (Brick oven pizza & 2 for $20 Italian meals!)
- Ye Olde Meeting Place - Will be serving food again soon.
- Speedys - now a no smoking restaurant, they recently added a deck and outdoor seating
- Susquehanna Smokehouse (past montandon, out 405)
- Thads (the godfather sub is a favorite for us)
- Station House (A LOT of food, reasonably priced)
- *Mel's Deli & Cafe (Meg & my favorite place for lunch!)
- *The Family Wok (Our favorite place for Chinese)
- Grace Buffet (I love the mongolian grill here)
- *Herman & Luthers (FANTASTIC boxed lunches, the best wood fired pizza!)
- *Pier 87 (Can't beat the view & outdoor eating in the summer!)
- *The Skybox Bar & Grill (eat on the rooftop patio!)
- Griggs Coffee Shop - Now also Dolly's Diner
- DJ's Smokehouse
- *Main Street Grill (My Favorite!!! BEST gyros around)
- *Pops Place (best french fries, great subs, a real philly cheesesteak)
- The Log Cabin Inn - sit down, family style, tavern type setting Check out the steak special at the Log Cabin Inn on Saturday nights. It's a tremendous amount of GOOD food! The steaks are huge. Order them more cooked than you would normally order, because they are THICK. Medium is medium rare here.
- Country Store Cafe - I LOVE their Thai Curry Pizza!
- The PA Chophouse has reopened - I'm not sure of it's name currently. I believe it serves mostly pasta.
- Byerly's Bakery - every Friday and Saturday, get your doughnuts!
- The Turbotville Hotel (We miss the half price burger night! It was fantastic!)
- The Roost - this is a popular small town bar, and for us, it's a bit loud. But they make a good cheesesteak, and you can order it for pick up. :-)
- Tasty Corner (Amish Owned, in the old Video & Vittles. )
- The Village Inn (Local Dive of Sorts - I believe this may be permanently closed?)
- Subs from Burkholders
- Backhouse Coffee & Tea (The best coffee shop around! In a restored Victorian Mansion)
- Crown Fried Chicken (pretty decent gyros here!)
- Leo's Pizzeria (recently moved from Milton to Williamsport)
- Moon & Raven - Great decor, and a great menu with lots of Irish and German pub food not found many other places in our area!
- The Olive Tree (GREAT unique dining experience!)
- The Peter Herdic House (Beautiful, great for a dress up date night)
- Stone House
- *Sinners & Saints Speakeasy
- The Sawhorse (Great lunch! )
- The Angus Inn in Hughesville
- The Muffin Man in Danville
- The Blind Pig In Bloomsburg
- Diamond Square Market In Williamsport
- Harvey Tees hotdog express when they have sonoran dogs
- Americus Hose (I've heard the fire company serves REALLY good food)
- Riverside Campground in Montgomery
- Silver Thorn Tavern Hughesville
The Ones We Loved & Lost: Permanently Closed
- Rics In Milton
- Carribbean Connection Not technically closed, they just transformed to a vegan restaurant and no longer serve the food we loved.
- Mason's Diner In Lewisburg
- Edith's Kitchen
- Two Sisters Amish Dinner - an Amish Dining Experience
- The Turbotville Hotel - Still open, just completely new ownership. This post was about the old restaurant.
- Just Vittles
More Blog Posts About Food:
- In our Road Trip From Lewisburg to Loganton, we ate at Gram's, and the Twilight Diner, and had coffee at Oma's in between. Loved all three stops!
- Thai Thani's In Stroudsburg
- Cheesesteaks at The Forksville Country Store
- The best Mexican food around - J Zapatas in Drums PA (past Berwick)
A list of our favorite restaurants by theme - Pizza, Hamburg, Mexican, Etc