Monday, October 8, 2018

Roadside Attraction - Giant Barbell

This was part of our "Sunday Drive" ROAD TRIP.  You can read all about that trip, and see the route I recommend, here:  

Apparently this has been moved and it's no longer visible from the road exactly, we had to pull into a parking lot. Coordinates are: N 40° 26.368 W 075° 21.404

It's also 122 Southwest End Blvd., Quakertown, PA
Which apparently is right behing the Fitness Factory gym.  I didn't notice the gym. 
 I can tell you for sure that they are behind the Dunkin Donuts. 
 The gym was probably on the other side.  
That I noticed the Dunkin & not the gym sums up much of my life.  :-)



EASY to get to, surrounded by parking lots, and I've seen that a lot of people took step ladders so they could climb on the bar to pose.  

As of October 2018, there is a geocache here:

I sent this on snapchat, and our son replied "Dad, your form is terrible".  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll read the comments and approve them to post as soon as I can! Thanks for stopping by!