Thursday, May 23, 2019

Lewisburg's Blue Caboose

The Blue Caboose in Lewisburg Pa
67 Campbell Mill Road, Lewisburg Pa

The faded logon on the side is Conrail, and the number over the door is CR 20012

I don't know why it's here, or how it got here, if anyone knows anything about it, I'd love to hear from you!  

A facebook post from 2014 talks about three passenger cars a few miles away, but does not mention this caboose:
"Three cabin cars are behind the lumber yard (across from Country Cupboard) along Rt 15 in Lewisburg, PA.  They are owned by a member of the train club and have been there for at least 20 years. They will probably never leave because the township paved over the crossing that they sit just past."



=================





1 comment:

  1. Its owned by my grandpa! I have no idea how or why he has it though haha. My mom dreams of fixing it up!

    ReplyDelete

I'll read the comments and approve them to post as soon as I can! Thanks for stopping by!