Saturday, November 21, 2020

Selinsgrove Town Band

 

Selinsgrove Town Band

The Selinsgrove reorganized "town" band assembled at the DH & L Fire Company, SE corner of Pine and Water St. The drummer on the lower right is Newton Feehrer.

The Selinsgrove Town Band at the Annual Fats vs Thins Baseball Game, Selinsgrove

===============
 Recently  I was given access to a collection of old band photos.  Rather than stick them in a folder for later, I'm going to put them all online quickly, and then I can come back and fill in the histories at a later date.

Find the Index Of Band Photos Here
https://susquehannavalley.blogspot.com/2019/11/bands-in-susquehanna-valley.html
==================
Stories & History From Selinsgrove, Pa

For More Local History & Stories From Nearby Towns:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll read the comments and approve them to post as soon as I can! Thanks for stopping by!