Friday, November 4, 2022

Visiting The Reindeer Farm, Near Jerseytown

 
233 Gillaspy Rd, Bloomsburg, PA 17815

Located about 30 minutes from Watsontown, near Millville [they have a Bloomsburg address]. In 2021, it cost $20 a person for a farm visit.

For my birthday last year, my 2 year old grandson took me to a reindeer farm
His mom, and his aunt, came along to supervise, likely because they were afraid him and I would smuggle a reindeer out in our car, if left unsupervised. But also because, he's two.  

We had a wonderful time - this will remain one of my all time best birthdays ever.  

You get to go right in the pen with the reindeer and pet and feed them!  There's a very small gift shack too.  

Follow their facebook page for great videos and photos of the reindeer, and to watch their schedule.

The Reindeer often attend events throughout the area, where you can pose for photos for a small fee. 

And at Christmas time, last year Santa was on the Farm for photos with Santa and the reindeer, on certain days!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll read the comments and approve them to post as soon as I can! Thanks for stopping by!