Sunday, November 24, 2019

A Folksburg Thanksgiving, 1926 - From the Miltonian, Milton PA

This is Main Street
"And for those who have strayed and those who have stayed
It's happenings have a wider appear than any street in the world"

Folksburg, unless I am very mistaken, is a fictional town.  A google search does however, turn up a few references to a Folksburg PA - but none that lead to a map or physical location.  I'm unsure if the characters are fictional or not, I would need a lot more research to be sure.  This type of writing was popular in very old high school yearbooks, so it's possible the people are real and it is only the stories that are embellished?  If you know more about these articles, I'd love to hear from you.

In the meantime, here's what was interesting in Folksburg in 1926 - 


======================


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll read the comments and approve them to post as soon as I can! Thanks for stopping by!