Saturday, February 8, 2020

The Springtown School (Near Watsontown)

GPS Cords - 41.11294, -76.85003
Located on Springtown Rd, Watsontown, near the old Kurtz Kawasaki location

This old schoolhouse is within walking distance of our farm, and yet I had never taken photos of it.  Today I stopped and took some photos, and now I can't find my file of information on the school.  :-)  I'm posting the photos here for now, and I'll come back and update with more information later.  In the meantime, if you know more about this school, or any of the other schools, I'd love to hear from you!


================
An Index Of One Room Schoolhouses & Historic High Schools
https://susquehannavalley.blogspot.com/2019/05/one-room-schoolhouses-index.html





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll read the comments and approve them to post as soon as I can! Thanks for stopping by!