The Blue Hill Restaurant, located at the traffic circle in Shamokin Dam
Read more about the Shamokin Dam Traffic Circle here:
In 1947 the Blue Hill Restaurant and gas station was reopened by Mr & Mrs Watkins, both veterans of World War II.
Ted Skotedis and his family took over operations in 1962, and the restaurant was then known as Tedd's Landing.
Tedd's Landing, and the traffic circle
1969 Dedication of the Adam T. Bower Fiber Dam, Celebration Dinner, held at Tedd's Landing
Tedd's Landing was slated to close on November 1 2014, but once the announcement was made, patrons poured into the restaurant, prompting the owners to remain open through the end of the year.