In 1859, the Odd Fellows Hall at Milton was destroyed by fire. The structure "stood on the side not occupied by the Dreifuss block, and as far North as the Riverside Hotel."
Williamsport Gazette, September 1905
The Aerie Eagles at Milton was instituted in 1905. They began by meeting in the Post Office Building, which at the time was the large brick building by Lincoln Park, at the corner of Broadway and Front Street.
Find More Of Milton's History Here