Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sweet Sauce Pizza - Whadda Pizza


125 Northumberland St, Danville Pa

This is a tiny place in Danville -  between the old cvs building and Burger King.
There's really no seating inside - it's pretty much just take out.

Our daughter in law is from this area, so one night after geocaching in the area, we messaged her and asked where to find the best pizza.  She suggested we try something different - specifically a sweet sauce with bacon.  (I added mushrooms - I love mushrooms)

I did not expect to like a sweet sauce on my pizza.  I was very wrong.  And the bacon on it is a REALLY good call - it's the perfect compliment to the sweet sauce!

See the menu:

=====================





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll read the comments and approve them to post as soon as I can! Thanks for stopping by!