Thursday, April 18, 2019

Gram's Eatery - Places To Eat

In the Old Cherry Alley Cafe Building in Lewisburg
They run all sorts of specials throughout the week - watch their facebook page for details - 



Go for the Korean tacos.  Trust me.  Korean Tacos,  pork, on flour tortillas.  They are amazing!  I always want to try other things on the menu, but I love these too much to not get them!  I did have a panini here once, before I tried these tacos, and it was very good.  But these korean tacos...  they are simply amazing!  


And for breakfast - Crepes!  As if the Korean Tacos were not enough, they serve crepes!  The only other place I know of locally for a good crepe is the Williamsport Growers Market.  And the ones here at Gram's are even better!


And the breakfast burrito - which like several menu options, comes with avocado!

The only thing I would recommend avoiding is lunch on Sundays.  The college kids swarm this place, and finding a seat was near impossible when we stopped here on Sunday - it was an hour wait to get our food to go.

Normally service is very fast here - it was only on Sunday that we had to wait so long.

More breakfast...
The Avocado Smasher.  SO good, and this is definitely two meals!  It's huge!

Spinach & Mushroom Crepes

================


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll read the comments and approve them to post as soon as I can! Thanks for stopping by!