Sunday, May 19, 2019

Veterans Park, Jersey Shore Pa

Located on Main Street, right across from the bridge
N 41° 12.159 W 077° 15.224

This is an absolutely beautiful park, impeccably maintained.  I wish I had taken better photos, but I only took a few quickly before our bus tour.  A quick search has turned up no information on this mural, but surely there are newspaper articles somewhere, I just have not yet located them.






Across the road from this park are two smaller areas on each side of the bridge.  On the left if Tollhouse park, marking where the toll house once stood for the covered bridge that was once here.  To the right is this beautiful clock.




=========================
Touring The Nippenose Valley
Trip Overview:
===========================



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll read the comments and approve them to post as soon as I can! Thanks for stopping by!